OTC Capital stock prices are now available on Bloomberg Terminal
17 April 2008 – Investors can now view OTC Capital stock prices on Bloomberg Terminal.
2. This latest progress is a result of the new exemption granted by Monetary Authority of Singapore. Under this exemption, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (a member of PhillipCapital) can now post prices of securities traded on OTC Capital on the system networks of Bloomberg and Reuters.
3. In the past, prices of securities traded on OTC Capital are not available in the media or public domain under Securities & Futures Act. Only registered investors of OTC Capital are able to access them on POEMS platform (Phillip’s On-line Electronic Mart System, www.poems.com.sg).
4. “This new development marks another milestone for OTC Capital. With OTC stock prices on Bloomberg Terminal, it will definitely raise the profiles of OTC Companies. We also foresee that more investors as well as potential investors will be aware of OTC Capital and recognise its growth potential.” said Mr Loh Hoon Sun, Managing Director of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd. OTC Capital is now in talks with Reuters to explore posting prices of securities traded on OTC Capital on Reuters Terminal.
5. OTC Capital is a market making trading platform introduced by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd in late 2006 that quotes unlisted securities of companies. It offers an alternative for Small and Medium Enterprises to raise capital in a cost effective manner.
6. For more information on this or to find out how to register as an investor for OTC Capital, please visit www.otccapital.com or call 6533 6001.
PhillipCapital is a group of companies which offers a full range of quality and innovative financial services to retail, corporate and institutional customers. PhillipCapital is an integrated financial services provider with more than 2800 staff in Asia and Europe and total shareholders’ funds in excess of US$500 million.
We provide a comprehensive suite of financial services to individual and corporate investors as well as institutions. Our services range from fund management, unit trusts, hedge funds, insurance planning, mortgage loans, investment research and broking in bond, securities, futures, foreign exchange, precious metals and commodities. Institutions can also benefit from our corporate finance and advisory services as well as information technology solutions.
For media queries, please contact
Mr Dennis Yong
Senior Executive, Corporate Communications
Phillip Securities Pte Ltd
Tel: (65) 6531 1560
Ms Daphne Lim
Manager, Corporate Communications
Phillip Securities Pte Ltd
Tel: (65) 6531 1569
Copyright © 2012. Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd. Company reg No. 197501035Z. (A member of PhillipCapital). All Rights Reserved.