CFD Market Making – Market Maker
As a member of the CFD Market Making Team, you will report to the Market Making Manager and be responsible for market making, algorithmic and proprietary trading activities. You are to ensure that the company’s risk exposures are properly hedged and in compliance with regulatory and company policies. In addition, you will assist the team in providing a comprehensive suite of quality and innovative CFD services for the investors, sales force and corporate partners.
- Degree in any discipline.
- Working experience in securities and futures dealing as well as knowledge in IT programming is preferred
- Certifications in CMFAS M1a, M5 & M6 and M6a is an advantage
- Good understanding of risk and hedging concepts
- Assertive and quick with numbers
- Team player and able to perform under pressure
- Entry level are welcome to apply
- Able to work shifts and on public holidays
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)