Client Relations & Sales Channel – Business Development Executive
We are looking for a driven and result oriented personnel to join our Client Relations Team as a Business Development Executive. The team is responsible for expanding our Derivatives (Futures) and Forex business in the retail and high net worth segment. In this role, you will be responsible for new client acquisition as well as increasing revenue by improving clients’ experience. You will also be assisting our team manager in developing channels to acquire new businesses.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Leads generation and client acquisition by conducting activities such as seminars and coaching sessions.
- Building relationships with existing clients including High Net Worth and active traders to increase client satisfaction.
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities to be up to date with external competition.
- Assist Team manager in developing partnerships/channels to acquire leads/referrals and new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the team to achieving sales targets and KPIs set by Head of Retail channel.
- Minimum Diploma and above in any discipline
- At least 2 years of related working experience in the financial services industry
- Preferably with pass in the CMFAS module(s) 2A, 5 and 6A
- Good knowledge on Fundamental and/or Technical Analysis is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, who is committed and self-driven, with the ability to respond positively to client request for assistance
- Able to conduct seminars/webinar
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Futures Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)