Contracts For Differences – Dealer
You should also be comfortable with reaching out to clients through various means, such as calls, social media, webinars or seminar presentations to a large crowd on topics such as on CFD product marketing or relevant trading strategies associated with it. Webinars and seminar presentations may be conducted on weekday evenings or weekends.
You may also be required to travel overseas to develop Phillip CFD business activities in Asia Pacific region, engaging in regional client acquisition activities and B2B business expansion strategies.
This is a good opportunity for entry level candidates to gain working experience in both local and global stock market, along with some cross training with other instruments such as Stocks, ETF and Bonds to provide a fuller suite of products to compliment client’s investment journey.
- Degree in any relevant discipline
- Preferably with pass in the CMFAS module(s) 1A, 5, 6 and 6A
- Basic knowledge on stocks analysis will be an advantage (Fundamental, Technical etc.)
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable with reaching out to clients through various means (calls, social media, webinars or seminar presentation etc.)
- Able and willing to travel on short overseas trips when required
- Able and willing to work on weekday evenings, weekends, night shifts or public holidays when required
- Entry level candidates with keen interest in the financial markets are welcomed to apply as training will be provided
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please email a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)