Corporate Development (B2B) – Relationship Manager
- Conduct presentations and trainings on our products and platforms
- Actively source for new businesses and promote various products and services
- Devise sales and marketing strategies
- Service and support existing clientele
- Research, gather feedback and involve in the process of improving services and products
- Bachelor degree preferably in Business, Banking & Finance, or Marketing
- At least 2 years of progressive career track record of sales experience in Financial Services Industry will be ideal
- Financial advisory experience and accreditation in CMFAS M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A & HI will be an advantage
- Strong passion for investment and wealth management
- Good communication skills and excellent customer service
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please email a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)