Customer Experience Executive
- Handle clients’ enquiries via phone, emails, and live chats relating to products, accounts and trading related matters.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Perform product sales referral and participate in projects to improve workflow process and customer service experience.
- Develop effective strategies to improve both new and existing campaigns.
- Foster good working relationships with internal stakeholders and other departments to ensure effective communication and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in delivering reports for campaign performance evaluation and reporting.
- This is a 1 year direct contract role.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline with certifications in CMFAS modules. (Entry level with no prior work experience are welcome to apply).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Organized, independent and able to multi-task.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- 1 year work experience in customer service or call-centre is preferred.
- Digital marketing in SEM/SEO and social media experience is preferred.
- Support any other related and ad hoc marketing projects / events as required
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please send a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)