Group Compliance – AML Compliance Team Leader/ Manager
- Lead and manage the AML compliance team.
- Be appointed as the AMLRO of the company.
- Support the Head of Compliance in providing reports and statistics to Senior Management and business units on AML-related matters.
- Conduct compliance review and monitoring work on AML-related matters.
- Provide advisory to Senior Management and businesses on compliance with AML-related rules and regulations.
- Review suspicious transactions reports filed by business and lodge the reports with the STRO.
- Assist to update policies and procedures relating to AML-related matters
- Develop and implement training on AML-related matters.
- Report to the Board of Directors and ensures that the Board of Directors and Senior Management are informed of significant compliance issues and plans for resolution.
- Keep the Company informed of developments in AML-related regulations and requirements.
- Review and monitor business unitsí Regulatory Compliance Self-Assessment with AML-related regulations.
- Act as the compliance liaision officer to handle regulatory enquiries and manage follow up actions.
- At least 5 to 8 years of AML compliance experience and knowledge.
- Relevant experience as a Team Lead or AMLRO will be advantageous.
- Familiar with key AML/CFT regulations in Singapore (including MAS Notice 626, STR obligations and MAS Sanction regulations).
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, influencing and networking skills.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and able to identify potential issues and work towards solutions.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by CyberQuote Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)