Human Resource Intern
Here at PhillipCapital, we mission to create a “Workplace for the Future”. The Human Capital team believes in the beauty of identifying, nurturing and empowering talents.
As an intern in Human Capital, you will be assisting in a 3-months’ project to review and enhance the recruitment process. The project includes but is not limited to conducting a job analysis, developing assessment centre and designing training toolkit for hiring managers.
What’s in it for you?
- Get hands-on experience in implementing recruitment strategies
- Understand how HR can play a strategic role in the business
- Gain exposure to the financial industry
Join the dynamic team now, if you possess the following!
- University student from any discipline with a keen interest in HR and talent acquisition
- Positive work attitude, meticulous, self-driven and good team player
- Strong in critical-thinking and communication (verbal and written)
- Flair for all things digital
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please email a full resume stating the position applied to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)