IT Operations – Network Engineer
The Network Engineer is responsible to support the enterprise network infrastructure for the entire group. This role requires an experience operation engineer with in-depth enterprise technical expertise in order to communicate, and collaborate with various IT team, project managers, and management and business leaders.
- Design, develop, implement, and integrate IT Network infrastructure to System and Application components in the overall IT infrastructure
- Provide technical support (including on-call as required) to evaluate problems and provide technical solutions for a 24x7 environment
- Perform IT Network hardware and software Asset and Inventory Management
- Research, evaluate, recommend, design, test, implement and maintain new Network systems
- Prepare functional specifications from which new Network systems will be procured and implemented
- Prepare and maintain technical user guides, standard operating procedures, systems/network documentation and diagrams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT / Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in network infrastructure administration
- ITIL, project management and network certifications (CCNA) are an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Layer-2 networking protocols (802.1x, TCP/IP, VLANs, OSPF & STP)
- Possess in-depth knowledge of network routing/switching, firewalls, and wireless
- Able to do troubleshooting for networking, hardware, software and security issue
- Good communication skills and ability to manage user expectations and communicate well via written technical documentation or interactive sessions with users
- Mature, independent and possesses positive working attitude with a strong urge to learn
- Ability to work after hours when required for support and implementation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please email a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR Department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)