Managed Accounts – GWM Platform Manager
As PhillipCapital expands beyond stockbroking towards Wealth Management business across our network offices, we are looking for a leader to develop the Global Wealth Management platform in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders like Portfolio Managers, Financial and Wealth Advisers. In garnering the users’ requirements to effectively assist them to manage their clients’ investment portfolios across different asset classes, this candidate will develop and deploy our existing Global Wealth Management platform across the network offices. He/she will identify new system functionalities (e.g. cash flow management) to cater to our continual growth in retail and high net worth client business for both in-house and well as external business partners.
- Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Engineering/ IT preferred
- At least 5-8 years of experience in Wealth Management/ Portfolio Management space
- Strong awareness of market trends, new technologies and advisory technologies
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and take charge of responsibilities and duties assigned
- Result oriented to drive key metrics including DVC, online channel share and revenue
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Adaptability to dynamic business needs and prioritiesWe regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please email a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR Department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)