Management – Assistant Risk Manager
“Manage the downside well and the upside will take care of itself.” This is one of our investment philosophy that is relevant to our approach to Risk. Do you have what it takes to bring our risk program and culture to the next level? How do we track risk the different types of risk incidents? What is the right risk sizing for the business process and exposure?
- Responsible for the proper implementation of the Operational Risk Control Self Assessments. You will assess reasonableness of control measures and acceptable levels of internal controls to mitigate identified risks to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Risk Management direction for the departments/entities within the PhillipCapital Group in Singapore and you will report directly to the Executive Director.
- Develop, implement and/or maintain policies/guidelines in support of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework and also develop a blue print for Risk Management.
- Serves as the oversight of the risk management activities and provide regular risk reporting to the Board and the Risk Committee.
- Design with our developers a brand new Governance Risk Compliance System. You will work with compliance and Internal Audit.
- Provide risk-related training to promote risk culture to our staff and managers.
- Oversee and ensure the effective roll-out of the Counterparty Risk Management Programme. This includes new counterparty due diligence, counterparty reviews, reporting of counterparty exposures and escalation of adverse counterparty news.
- Degree in Risk/Business/ Finance or its equivalent from a recognized University
- 2 to 3 years of relevant risk management experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of legal requirements of financial regulatory bodies and risk accreditation standards
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume including a cover letter, stating present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)