IT Management Associate (2-year Programme)
Designed to groom young talent for leadership roles, the IT Management Associate (ITMA) programme offers a career track to individuals who wish to pursue a career in IT. The programme aims to develop MA into a well-rounded IT professional.
You will be part of our IT department team and will be rotated into the various departments, such as development team, quality assurance team, business analyst team or information security team. You will be interacting with various stakeholders, from end users, infra team, system analysts and other stakeholders.
In your 1st year, you will be involved in several technical works and they are either in .Net, Java, C# or C/C++. Your placement in the 2nd year will be determined by your performance and interests in non-development aspects of IT. If you are passionate in IT, Operations and Technologies in Financial Industry, we are keen to work closely with you to help you achieve your fullest potentials.
- Recognized degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related courses
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficient in object-oriented design, coding and debugging skills (Preferable in .Net, Java, C# or C/C++)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solution
- Independent and able to work under minimal supervision
- A fast learner with good communication skills
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please email a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)