Marketing Communications – Marketing Communications Executive / Assistant Manager
- Planning and execution of creative campaigns and promotional activities in marketing
- Conceptualization and production of digital and physical marketing collaterals on financial products and services
- Work with internal stakeholders to align marketing strategies and activities
- Liaise across departments and with external parties and agencies to facilitate smooth execution of campaigns and projects according to deadlines
- Create digital outreach strategies that incorporate multiple forms of media including webinars, email, social media, paid search, SEO, SEM, GDN, banner ads and more
- Identify opportunities for participation in external events/trade shows, and provide support in planning and execution of internal and external events and customer outreach/engagement activities
- Corporate communications and media relations, e.g. building up media contacts, responding to press queries and crafting media pitches to profile the organization in a positive light, track and record media exposure
- Facilitate the production of thought leadership content on market insights, investor education, etc through articles and videos to empower investors to act
- Conduct post-seminar/webinar analysis to track demand statistics for increasing trading activities
- Conduct market intelligence to keep the organization’s product and service offerings competitive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- 3 years of relevant and/or marketing communications experience is preferred, but entry-level candidates may apply
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin preferred
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, HTML and WordPress CMS, SEO, Mailchimp know-how preferred
- Traditional and digital marketing know-how, including SEM, GDN, preferred
- Certifications in CMFAS M1A, M5 and familiar with stocks, financial products will be an advantage
- Motivated, able to take initiative and work independently, with an eye for design, knack for crafting messages and ability to think out of the box!
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please email a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR Department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)