Marketing – (Senior) Client Service Executive
You are the first point of contact that a client has with the company, hence it is vital to create a great first impression. The role requires a good understanding of the various financial products and services offered by the company. This ensures that you would be able to effectively pitch relevant products to a client, support the client in the on-boarding process and provide support post on-boarding. You are passionate about delivering positive service to your clients time after time and will be interacting with them via face-to-face, phone calls, emails and live chat.
- Minimum Diploma and above in any discipline
- No experience required for entry level
- For Senior role, candidates must have at least 2 years of working experience in client service or call centre environment
- Candidates with experience in performing service recovery and client feedback handling will be preferred for senior role
- Bilingual – Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- Having prior experience in customer service automation processes is an advantage
- Client centric with a passion to go the extra mile for clients
- Proactive individual who is resourceful to provide alternative solutions for clients
- A committed, and confident team player with the ability to respond positively to client’s request for assistance
- Able to multi-task effectively and manage several projects concurrently
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume,
stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR Department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Futures Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)