Marketing – Unit Trust – Marketing Executive
You will provide qualitative and quantitative fund knowledge to assist various distribution channels, internal staff and clients in their investment decision. This includes building and maintaining strong following of the unit trust online investors/community through content writing and webcast interviews, provision of fund analysis information to stakeholders, and presentation of market views and model portfolios.
- Bachelor Degree in the fields of either Finance, Business, Economics or Banking;
- At least 2 to 5 years in financial industry in an investment analyst/advisory position;
- Familiar with portfolio construction and asset allocation;
- Experience or keen interest in writing investment related articles;
- Experience in conducting investment trainings and seminars would be a plus.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please email a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)