Marketing – Unit Trust – Marketing Executive
- To assist in the planning and execution of marketing strategies to increase brand/product awareness and fund flows
- To plan and execute marketing events (e.g. client seminars, roadshows, corporate tie ups etc) and to follow up with the leads generated from the events
- To provide client servicing support to existing clients
- To provide support to sales channel whenever necessary
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Finance or any relevant field;
- 1 year relevant sales / marketing experience is preferred;
- Familiarity with financial products will be an added advantage;
- An innovative thinker with good business acumen;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Motivated and able to work independently;
- Candidates without prior working experience are welcome to apply.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please email a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR Department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)