Middle Office – Middle Office Executive (Risk Management)
You will assist the Manager in administering credit risk controls and measures to ensure compliance with the group policies and guidelines as well as local legislation and regulations. You will be required to conduct daily reviews to identify potential credit and operational risk, and execute appropriate measures to reduce the exposure. You will also participate in the enhancement projects of our in-house Risk Management system, and introduce processes to improve efficiency. You will also provide assessment of new products and system to validate the adequacy of credit risk management and controls, establish best practices for the department.
- Diploma and above in any discipline
- At least 1 year of working experience in the Derivatives industry is preferred
(Senior Position requires at least 2 years of working experience in the Derivatives industry or similar capacity)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- A committed and meticulous team player
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast paced environment
- Preference for candidate who are familiar with the SFA with ability to follow regulatory development and relating them to business initiatives
- Able to work on 24 hours rotating shift and on public holidays
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Futures Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)