Operations & Settlements – Settlement Executive
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the position requires you to contribute to enhancing workflow and assist in the back office system developments in order to increase efficiency and productivity. Other regular duties include the processing of withdrawal and receipt requests and collate general ledger entries for the Finance department. In addition, you will be involved in updating the approved changes on clients’ information. Other duties include the computation of monthly commission for the sales channels, as well as to perform data entry function.
- Diploma in any discipline
- Experience in settlement operations of financial industry preferred
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Pro-active individual who is willing to take on new challenges
- Meticulous and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Committed, self-driven and able to work effectively under pressure
- Keep abreast with current developments in the industry and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Futures Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)