PFPL-Sales – Business Development Executive (Bahasa Speaking)
You will participate in the development and expansion of Phillip Futures’ business activities for Indonesia. You are required to engage in client acquisition activities by following up on referred leads, events participation, networking and implementing other expansion strategies. You will also assist in the follow up with existing individual and institutional clients to provide timely personalized support to meet the clients’ trading needs. In addition, you will be involved in projects which will contribute to the overall development of business from Indonesia.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Bahasa will be required to liaise with Indonesian-speaking clients.
- Minimum Degree and above in any discipline
- Prior experience in customer service and/or sales
- Certification in the CMFAS module(s) 2A, 5 and 6A will be an advantage
- Client centric with a passion to go the extra mile for clients
- Self-motivated individual who is able to multi-task and stay focus on business objectives
- A committed and confident team player with the ability to respond positively to request