PFPL Sales – Business Development Executive (Korean Speaking)
You will participate in the development and expansion of Phillip Futures’ business activities for Korean. You are required to engage in client acquisition activities by following up on referred leads, events participation, networking and implementing other expansion strategies. You will also assist in the follow up with existing individual and institutional clients to provide timely personalized support to meet the clients’ trading needs. In addition, you will be involved in projects which will contribute to the overall development of business from Korean.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Korean will be required to liaise with Korean-speaking clients.
- Minimum Degree and above in any discipline
- Prior experience in customer service and/or sales
- Certification in the CMFAS module(s) 2A, 5 and 6A will be an advantage
- Client centric with a passion to go the extra mile for clients
- Self-motivated individual who is able to multi-task and stay focus on business objectives
- A committed and confident team player with the ability to respond positively to request
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Futures Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)