Phillip Investor Centre – Equities Dealer
You will be working in a team basis as an in-house Equities Dealer, based at one of our Phillip Investor Centres located island wide. Entrusted with a pool of clients, your primary task will be to grow and manage the accounts under your arm, hit your KPIs and to perform in other related tasks assigned to you.
In order to be successful in this role:
- Well-versed in the fundamental and technical analysis on stocks
- Effective communication skills to be able to speak to clients on an individual or in a seminar capacity
- Sales driven to hit your KPIs
- Analytical mind set to be able to see how current events will affect the market and your clients’ portfolio
- Meticulous and client centric to provide excellent client relations
Key Tasks And Responsibilities Include:
- Grow the client base and revenue under your care
- Handle clients’ enquiries, trade executions and settlements
- Assist your Team Leader in credit management controls
- Hit the KPIs assigned to you
Career Progression Pathways:
Our dealers are able to explore other dealing specializations through internal transfers. Opportunities in global markets, CFDs, FX, Commodities, Futures, and many more await you! Lateral movements out of dealing & trading happen here in PhillipCapital as well. Seek out and expose yourself to other functions such as operations & settlements, sales and business & development, and research & fund management.
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in Economics or Finance
- Experience in a related industry will be an advantage
- Certifications in CMFAS M1a, M5, M6 and M6a will have an added advantage
- Fresh Graduates with the passion and right attitude to succeed will be considered
If you can take up the challenge, looking for an environment of growth and opportunities; please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)