Phillip Investor Centre – Investment Consultant/ Relationship Manager
You will explore clientsí financial needs and demonstrate your professionalism in offering a wide range of financial products that meet their needs and objectives.
You will also plan and implement Branch activities within the team to boost awareness and enhance financial literacy of clients, conduct campaigns to identify suitable business opportunities as well as ensure high level of client servicing.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Business, Banking & Finance
- Applicants with at least 2 years of progressive career track record of sales experience in Financial Services Industry will be considered for Relationship Manager position
- Financial advisory experience and accreditation in CMFAS M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A & HI is an advantage
- Strong passion for investment and wealth management
- Good communication skills and excellent customer service
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)