Phillip Investor Centre- Marketing Associate
- Attend, interact and respond to customer queries (in person or via phone).
- Provide administrative support for account opening.
- Handle general admin duties in branch.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities during customer interaction.
- Participate in company events (e.g., road shows, investment seminars).
- Hold at least a Diploma/Degree qualification from a recognized University
- Customer oriented
- Strong communication skills - spoken and written
- Strong Interpersonal skills - ability to handle both internal and external parties
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating present and expected salaries to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)