The main function of this job is to conduct investment research and give investment recommendations based on such research to Sales and clients of PhillipCapital.
- Research on US macro, sectors and companies
- Provide investment ideas based on your area of coverage
- Secure internal/external poll votes
- Conduct presentation on coverage to clients of channel or product owners
- Any other ad-hoc requests by Directors, channels or product owners
- Bachelor degree
- Working knowledge of financial analysis, statistics or economics will be preferred
- Self-motivated, has a thirst for knowledge, possesses an analytical mind and has an eye for detail
- Strong writer and not afraid to improve as a public speaker
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Research Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)