IT Singapore – Senior/ Mobile Developer
We are looking candidates who want to be part of this exciting trend of mobile development. Mobile trading adoption has been growing at an exponential rate and Phillip wants to be at the ahead of the curve.
- To perform systems analysis and design, programming, testing and documentation to deliver high quality financial information apps.
- To participate mainly in the technical design and functional specifications for new mobile applications development, enhancements and support existing mobile application whenever applicable.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or IT related fields with experience in building mobile applications.
- At least 2 yearsí experience in programming using Java (Android), Objective C (iPhone) and MS SQL Server stored procedures.
- At least 2 yearsí experience in implementing mobile applications
- Good knowledge in LAMP ( Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and multi-task effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)