IT Singapore- System Analyst (C/C++)
The System Analyst is responsible to perform system analysis and design, develop trading applications and preferably the experience to lead an application development team to ensure projects are delivered within timeline, budget and quality. In addition, you will engage Business Analyst, IT Operations and various stakeholders regarding the functions and lifecycle of applications from inception, development, production to retirement. You will also be responsible to investigate production issue and provide response in a timely manner. We are seeking a productive and efficient IT Professional who possesses good communication skills to work independently. You must have good time management skills and be responsible in resolving production issues.
- Recognised Degree in Computer Science or related discipline in IT
- More than 5 years working experience in C++ development on Windows or Linux platform.
- Familiar with SQL and a good experience in SQL Server or Oracle database development.
- Familiar with multithread, socket, ODBC, MQ, STL or boost library on application development.
- Ability to work independently with multi-task and a reliable attitude.
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol and experience in financial industry an added advantage.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a detailed resume with cover letter, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to ITrecruit7@phillip.com.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)