You will be responsible for procurement, sales and marketing for agri-commodities and non-ferrous metals, developing on sales leads and managing existing customers’ accounts relationship. You are required to work closely with operations team, provide management with relevant and timely market information, including international and regional supply and demand situation, and utilize hedging tools in commodities pricing.
- Diploma/Degree holder in any discipline, ideally to have 3-5years commodity trading experience
- Knowledge in trade operation process and price hedging in derivatives market for agri-commodities is preferred
- Flexibility to travel
- Comfortable and good with numbers
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver in a dynamic environment
- Responsible and follow-through attitude is a must
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Commodities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)