Franchise Opportunities 2
Lack of sales support
Conflict of customer interest
Integrated service hub for your customers
Customers desire one-stop finance solutions in this day and age. You will be able to serve them comprehensively by offering them a wide range of options, including choices on how they can forge a meaningful relationship with us.
Prioritize their needs
Running a Phillip franchise means you have the latitude to tailor solutions based on what your customers prefer. And this leaves you the room to maximize your abilities as a Wealth Manager.
As you cater your services to your customer’s unique desires, what comes naturally is a bond between both sides developed on the bedrock of trust.
Advisory Business only
Sharing in multiple revenue streams
Our model is different from the standard Gross/Total Revenue (GR/TR) Model. With Phillip, you share in multiple revenue streams on assets you have today and assets you gather moving forward.
Be rewarded like an entrepreneur
With our franchise model, you don’t just get rewarded like a financial advisor, but as an entrepreneur. Our revenue model is streamlined and clear, letting you in on multiple income streams.
Generate income building your customer’s portfolio
Whether it’s Stock-Broking, Life Insurance, Unit Trusts, Managed Accounts, or other products and services, generate your income as you build your customers’ portfolio.
Accumulate assets and gain credit
Credit goes to you and your Phillip branch as you manage customer portfolios, grow your base, accumulate assets and new account leads.
Hitting the ceiling
Scaling your business
Our model is built for scale and the notion that clients can choose how they want to work with us. You can serve different types of investors—and potentially accelerate growth. Franchisees average $39.5M in annual net new assets.1
Keep your customers coming
By partnering with Phillip, you gain access to our tried-and-tested high tech and high touch approach that will empower you to forge strong bonds with your customers, and keep them coming.
Gain the edge as the financial landscape evolves
As disruption changes the way we work, gain an edge for yourself and your customers with our award-winning suite of digital platforms that help investors stay ahead of the curve.
Reach out to generations of customers
Whether it’s the young investor or the elderly generation looking forward to their golden years, partner with Phillip to cast a wide net and help people from all backgrounds with their unique financial journey.
Evaluating the Opportunity
- You have your hopes and vision in growing your financial advisory base, and our dedicated Business Development professionals will take the time to understand your needs in planning for the future of your business.
- By becoming a Phillip franchise owner, it’s not just about running in the circles of wealth management or investment firms anymore. It’s about the unique niche you desire to carve out for yourself in this space.
Meeting Phillip Partners
- Come and chat with us! Get to know our team, because we would love to get to know you! Above all, we desire to forge a fruitful partnership with you that will achieve win-win outcomes.
- Ask any question you have on our Phillip franchise model. We have dedicated specialists who will cater to your queries in face-to-face meetings that will hopefully lead to a meaningful relationship!
Positioning Your Business
- We will help craft your business strategy by analyzing the market household and asset opportunities available in your specific context, and leverage Phillip’s market share to drive growth.
- We will help you choose a location to anchor your business based on factors like traffic flow, retail footprint, and brand positioning opportunities to enable you to maximize your gains.
- We will help you handle lease negotiations, renovation plans and other fine details; which means you get to focus on building your business from day one.
Transitioning to Phillip
- You have your unique financial advisory expectations, and our Business Development team will assist you in transitioning into a partnership with us.
- Your Business Development team and other Phillip specialists will help manage your transition plan and determine the asset conversion process.
- While you focus on your customers, we will assist you with operational issues from online account openings to Customer Relationship Management.
- Your team of Business Development partners will meet you frequently to keep your transition on track and help you stay abreast of any developments that may arise.
- You will have access to a robust training framework to prepare you to run your business, both online and in person.
Opening Your Branch
- In the run-up to the opening of your branch, we will help you make an impression with potential customers by working with you to generate buzz in showcasing your presence.
- To position you as our newest partner, we will help you develop a strategy to connect with those in your community to let them know who they can turn to in seeking financial advisory help.
- Your dedicated Business Development team will help you leverage your unique expertise and the Phillip brand to grow your business throughout your partnership with