Contracts for Difference
CFD stands for Contracts For Difference – a contractual agreement between two parties to settle the difference between the closing and the opening price at the close of contract. Simply put it as an over-the-counter trading instrument that allows you to participate in the price movement of an underlying share or index, without the need or rights to ownership.
It is a simple and flexible trading tool that provides you the ability to trade with lesser capital than required in traditional investing while giving them the ability to long and short the market with ease.
Why Trade in Equities CFD with Phillip
- More Than 3000 Contracts to Long & Short From ONE Account
- Up to 10 Times Leverage
- 3 Calendar Days Free Financing (SG & US Equity Contracts), 1 Calendar Day (China Equity Contracts)
- Price Transparency
- Free Dedicated Platform, Live Charting & Education
- Competitive Rates & Promotions
- Amalgamation of Trades Across Buy & Sell. Learn more.
- Live Price Feeds Available
- No Minimum Deposit to Open an Account
- Round the Clock Support
- No Inactivity Fees