PhillipCapital is an integrated Asian financial house with a global presence, operating in the financial hubs of 15 countries. We serve affluent clients across the region and are looking for suitable candidates to join the business development and client acquisition team.
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven individual to play a vital role:
• To provide clients with wealth solutions that meet their financial needs and objectives.
• In the active acquisition of new clients via events and leads.
• To collaborate with other departments, channels, overseas offices and senior management to identify market opportunities, develop strategies to grow the high net worth business.
• To engage and follow up with prospective clients closely, to meet business objectives.
• Degree in Business/Finance/Marketing or its equivalent
• 2 to 3 years of relevant sales/acquisition experience with a proven track record
• Financial advisory experience and accreditation in CMFAS M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A & HI is an advantage
• Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin.
• Ability to converse and write in Mandarin is required as the role requires the relationship management of Chinese speaking clients promptly, and ensuring high levels of client servicing standards.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)