Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate fully in Blockchain software development lifecycle including analysis, design, coding, testing and debugging applications.
- Develop system according to audit requirements, rules and regulations.
- Work with Business units, IT Operations and various stakeholders regarding the functions and lifecycle of applications from development to production.
- Create and document unit test and assist QA team and users to finish QAT and UAT.
- Participate in supporting, troubleshooting and resolve issues for existing systems.
- Document system design and technical specifications.
- Good time management on assigned tasks and complete within the given timeline.
- Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
- Good understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Keen to learn new things with can-do attitude.
- Understanding of public-key cryptography and its use case.
- Hands-on experience on Blockchain frameworks such as Ethereum or Hyperledger is highly desirable.
- Knowledge about Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning techniques, framework and applications is desirable.
- Experience of using Amazon Web Services (AWS), IBM cloud or Microsoft Azure is desirable.
- Entry level candidate are welcome to apply.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries, to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)