Phillip Investor Centre is a one-stop financial hub, with 12 Investor Centres strategically located in neighbourhoods around Singapore. We offer holistic financial solutions which includes wealth management advisory service as well as global stocks and fixed income instruments.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Planning & Execution
- Meet Wealth Management Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through different aspects of planning (business acquisition activities, sales and teleconsulting activities, and tracking)
- Promote financial literacy in the neighbourhood through regular seminars, corporate tie-ups, and community service involvement.
- Coaching / Needs Based Conversation (NBC) role play
Customer Service Experience Delivery
- Ongoing monitoring branch service standards.
- Customer retention and acquisition efforts through prompt handling of clients’ feedback/complaints.
Compliance and Control
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and Know Your Client Procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all rules, regulations and controls, including Fair Dealing outcomes, Balance Scorecard etc.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining satisfactory audit rating.
- Proactive mentoring and coaching of all branch staff to achieve branch KPI
- Manage training/development needs of staff
Operations and Support
- Facilitate Account Opening and Servicing for all Phillip Clients
- Candidate with Branch Banking experience are preferred.
- Possess good financial product knowledge and high integrity
- Possess good business acumen
- 5 years of working experience in financial industry with at least 2 years of supervisory experience is preferred
- Degree in any discipline with certifications in CMFAS M1A, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A and HI
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please send a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)