The Investment Solutions Department of Phillip Capital provides a suite of products and services that includes Robo services, Managed Accounts, and an array of funds. This enables our clients and distribution channels to better meet their investment strategies and objectives.
The Investment Solutions team is looking to grow with talented individuals with an intrapreneurial mindset. Successful candidates will require various skillsets involving business development, data analytics, operations, and servicing. Communication and relationship building is key in this dynamic role.
The Business Development Executive is highly focused on understanding the needs and evolving priorities of our distribution channels and on providing analytical and investment process solutions that leverage the capabilities of the entire Phillip Capital organization. Together with the various HODs and CIO, you will help us grow our business to its fullest potential.
- Provide sales support to distribution channels by presenting product information and handling operational enquiries
- Handle and disseminate regular product updates and circulars
- Plan and conduct product training sessions for distribution channels
- Update performance records and presentation materials and handouts
- Provide data analytical insights based on product performance and channel engagement
- Minimum (equivalent) degree level, preferably from Business/Finance/Marketing/IT field
- At least 3 years of experience (Preferably with both front- and back-end office experience in the financial industry and with basic computing knowledge)
- Innovative with good problem solving skills
- Meticulous, systematic and organised with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Motivated and able to work independently