- Provide prompt sales, administrative and logistic support for all Investor Centres
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper maintenance of Investor Centres
- Facilitate and provide support in on boarding of new staff and transfer of existing staff, including licensing and training matters
- Provide coordination and manpower support for client events/ roadshows
- Prepare monthly reports, meeting agendas, presentation and facilitation of meetings
- Conduct audits, review and update operational procedures in accordance with relevant rules and regulations, working with other stakeholders where necessary
- Assist in marketing campaigns and social media plans.
- Diploma/ Degree qualification with at least 2 years of working experience preferred
- Highly self-motivated, independent and meticulous
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- IT savvy, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Preferably experienced in related field
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume and cover letter stating the position applied and expected salaries to the HR department via email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.