We highly welcome current/ ex financial advisers to join our team!
Join us at PhillipCapital in Singapore as a Talent Acquisition Business Development. The Talent Acquisition team plays an important role to grow our Phillip Wealth Advisory. We are looking for talented and innovating individuals with strong interpersonal skills. Your mission? You will play a vital role in driving the business growth and establishing strategic partnerships to grow our Wealth Advisory arm.
- Procurement of new contractual Financial Advisory Consultants (FAC) / Wealth Managers (WM);
- Work collaboratively with Team Leaders and candidates;
- Engage Team Leaders on recruitment matters;
- Forge professional relationships with internal teams and business units;
- Brainstorming on innovative ideas to attract prospective candidates.
- Moderating recruitment webinars / seminars to reach out to potential candidates;
- Conduct briefing and handles enquiries via seminar or social media platforms;
- Interview and getting potential candidates onboard;
- Establish and maintain close relations with institutions for outreach efforts and recruitment tie-ups such as career fairs, webinars etc.
- Degree in any discipline;
- Experience in a Financial Services industry will be an advantage;
- Certifications in CMFAS M5, M9, M9A, HI will have an added advantage;
- Candidates with the passion and right attitude to succeed will be considered;
- Effective communication skills to speak to candidates on an individual basis or in a seminar setting.
- Effective storytelling ability;
- Dynamic personality is always welcome!
- Hybrid work arrangement;
- Medical and dental benefits;
- Hot desking arrangement to encourage interaction
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume and cover letter stating the position applied and expected salaries to the HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.