The Business Process Analyst will gain exposure to current “As-Is” processes and challenges. You will be required to develop insightful recommendations, develop automation/ paperless processes and work with stakeholders for new process implementation.You will drive process changes to enhance business operational efficiency. This opportunity is suitable for someone with a true passion for problem-solving and process improvements.
- Identify business process inefficiencies, design and carry out enhancements.
- Gather and analyse ‘As-Is’ specifications and map out ‘To-Be’ processes
- Identify improvement opportunities and recommend new workflows/ processes.
- Consult multiple stakeholders, subject matter experts as well as technical team on systems
- Overseeing the implementation of revised workflows/ processes.
- Documentation and project administration
- Monitoring the efficacy of updated workflows/ processes.
- Perform other assignments or duties as required
- Diploma/ Degree holder
- Strong conceptualization and creative problem-solving skills
- Good with requirements and information gathering
- Independent, organised and meticulous with documentations
- Knowledge in Process Mapping and Information Systems is advantageous
- Related work experience is advantageous
- Strong desire for automation
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)