- You will work to enhance customer experience in market data subscription/ renewal and other data content sets on POEMS suites of trading platforms.
- You will liaise with IT team to ensure stability and accuracy of prices, news and other data content sets on POEMS suites.
- You will handle the monthly reporting of market data usage to various exchanges
- You will verify monthly bills/invoices from various exchanges/third party vendors and ensure timely payment.
- You will prepare monthly report to summarize market data related costs to Management
- You will facilitate data usage audit initiated by various exchanges / market data vendor
- You will be involved in the continuous efforts in delivering superior data content sets and propose enhancements on POEMS suites by analysing, and gathering feedback from users.
- You will be assigned any adhoc tasks as and when necessary.
- Diploma/Degree holder in any discipline
- Knowledge or operations experience in e-business/ e-commerce will be an advantage.
- Analytical, result oriented and self-driven
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven thinking and possess strong negotiation skills
- Proactive and able to work independently.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please email a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)