As a member of the Contract for Difference (CFD) Dealing Team, you will be reporting to the Dealing Manager and be responsible for marketing, content creation and trade execution. Your day-to-day job requires you to be updated of development in the global capital markets, company announcements, annual reports and charts to provide execution related advisory services for trading clients and participate in the development & expansion of the CFD FX business.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Preferably with pass in the CMFAS module(s) 1A, 5, 6 and 6A
- Knowledge on stocks and forex analysis
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable with reaching out to clients through various means (calls, social media, webinars, or seminar presentation etc.)
- Able and willing to work on weekdays evening, weekends, night shifts and/or public holidays when required
- Monitor the competitive landscape to ensure that products are ahead of competition where possible
- Incorporate client feedback and internal feedback to continually improve products
If you have a keen eye for innovation, a trailblazer and up for a challenge, apply now! We are looking for talented individuals with fresh new ideas to join our team!
Please send us a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department via email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (a member of PhillipCapital).