As part of the Credit Risk Management (CRMD) team, you will be monitoring and minimizing the credit risk of the Company by making recommendations to improve credit monitoring procedures to keep the controls in check. You will be tasked to provide suggestions and assistance in setting guidelines and policies, as well as, designing good monitoring systems to ensure operational efficiency and accuracy.
The daily duties include reviewing various forms of reports, analyzing clients’ profile and establishing appropriate trading limit for various groups of clients. You will be in charge of clients’ contra losses payment and aim to reduce Company’s overall outstanding amounts. You will be involved in the debt collection procedure and litigation proceedings to facilitate the recovery of outstanding debt.
- Monitor and control clients’, Trading Representatives’ and Company’s trading positions and perform control functions
- Review and process ad-hoc trading limit applications made by Trading Representatives for increases in their clients’ trading limits
- Manage a portfolio of Trading Representatives and clients
- Review outstanding losses and perform debt recovery actions in compliance with Company’s credit risk management and control policies
- Manage documentation on risk management and control functions
- Perform review of daily credit related reports
- Ad-hoc functions / duties and development projects assigned by Management
- Degree in any discipline
- Familiarity with stock market trading or credit risk control preferred
- Possess strong analytical mind
- Possess strong integrity and work ethics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and written skills
- Good command of English
- Candidates with 2-3 years of relevant experience may be considered for a senior role
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating present and expected salary to the HR department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)