We are seeking for a passionate marketing specialist to drive effective marketing strategies promoting PhillipCapital brand name, MyWealth app and SMART Series products to the retail clients via various online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop, design and execute full spectrum of marketing plan and strategy to promote PhillipCapital brand name, MyWealth app and SMART Series products.
- Conceptualise key marketing messages, content and creative works covering all print and digital medias.
- Drive product website experience, with focus on website analytics to look into online account acquisition through the marketing funnel and ensure customer experience optimization.
- Conduct market intelligence on competitors’ platform/ feature releases, promotion and marketing activities.
- Measure and evaluate the performance of various marketing campaigns/ activities (online and offline) against set goals (ROI and OKR).
- Provide client servicing support to clients whenever necessary;
- Provide support to sales channel whenever necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Mass Communication or related field.
- 1 year relevant marketing/business development experience is preferred.
- Proven experience in digital marketing, programmatic, pay-per-click campaigns, managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), marketing databases, email, social media and/or display advertising avenues.
- Solid knowledge of marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Appsflyer, etc.)
- Good eye for design. Experience in UI/UX expertise is a plus
- Result oriented, self-driven and ability work independently in a fast pace environment with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with financial products will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates without prior working experience are welcome to apply.
- Financial Advisory experience and accreditation in CMFAS M5, M6, M8, M9 & HI is an advantage.