- Execute trades and provide investment advisory services to clients who are mainly Japanese individuals/ corporate clients
- Market and conduct sales presentations to corporate, institutional clients as well as business partners
- Organize seminars and marketing activities such as road shows to grow the clientele base
- Handle enquires from clients promptly and ensure high levels of client servicing
- Liaise closely with the respective departments to resolve issues
- A team player to complement the department’s objective of expanding global markets trading
- Strong communication skills in both English and Japanese is required (in order to handle enquires from English and Japanese speaking clients promptly and ensure high levels of client servicing)
- Degree in Finance or its equivalent
- Certifications in CMFAS M1A, M5, M6 and M6A will be advantageous
- Prior experience in equities trading and/or customer service and/or sales will be advantageous
- Good integrity, meticulous, analytical and resourceful
- A team player and committed to see results
- Aspires for a fulfilling career in the growing regional financial market centered in Singapore
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume stating the position applied and expected salaries to the HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)