Working with the senior members of the investment and dealing team, you will be responsible for:
- Provide ongoing research and insights on ETF markets, and helping to develop products in this space
- Working with the ETF team in daily and regular processes for the ETFs under the firm, including supporting the dealing function
- Compile performance data and reports for reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Support preparation of pitches for new investment mandates
- Excellent academic qualifications in any discipline and passion for investing. Interest in the investing discipline expressed through current pursuit of programs such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program would be favourably viewed
- Working experience in dealing/trading, asset management, investment banking and/or related fields would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self driven and able to work well within diverse teams and collaborate across multiple stakeholders
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume stating the position applied and expected salaries to the HR department via email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Capital Management Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)