The ETF Pricing Team is a group responsible for ensuring the portfolio composition data is accurate and the valuation model remains valid. The trading team trades ETF across multiple exchanges in Asia and you would have a unique opportunity to work with our automated trading systems. The team would also work with the trading team and the algo developer team to onboard new instruments and develop pricing model.
- Data collection and validation of pricing model
- Daily updating of pricing formulas and checking for pricing discrepancy
- Communicate with external data providers or fund managers to resolve any discrepancy in the data
- Develop and propose pricing methodology to minimize position risk
- Run detailed analysis and simulation with large sets of number using excel
- Work with traders and algo developers to develop new pricing model
- Work with Infrastructure Automation Team to identify opportunities for automation and process improvement
- Able to work under tight timeline and pressure
- Basic knowledge of financial pricing methodology preferred
- Flair for numbers, strong analytical skills with an eye for details
- Well organized with good time management abilities to meet daily schedule
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel), Python or R to run analysis on large datasets
If you have a keen eye for innovation, a trailblazer and up for a challenge, apply now! We are looking for talented individuals with fresh new ideas to join our team!
Please send us a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (a member of PhillipCapital).