- Assist in Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Assist in technical design reviews, integration, testing, and documentation work
- Assist in Troubleshooting security tools problems along with the product vendor.
- Be a part of the Incident Response Team
- Support the Cyber Security Team ensuring that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participating in the change management process.
- Assisting in testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- Assist in analyzing and interpretation of alerts: analysis of security logs and network flows, implementation of correlation rules, management of security incidents, regular checks of IT security levels and production of the associated indicators.
- Pro-actively look for threats and vulnerabilities, describe alerts.
- Reporting and documentation: participation in the drafting of activity monitoring reports. Often proposes solutions, not necessarily technical, designed to limit the vulnerability of the systems.
- A degree/Diploma in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or related qualification.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience with incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
- Knowledge in Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, Virtualization security, System security both Linux, Windows and Endpoint Security, SIEM, WAF, IPS/IDS, Cloud Security.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques
If you have a keen eye for innovation, a trailblazer and up for a challenge, apply now! We are looking for talented individuals with fresh new ideas to join our team!
Please send us a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (a member of PhillipCapital).