Phillip Securities Pte Ltd is looking for candidates for the position of Infrastructure Automation Specialist (Trading).
The responsibility of the Infrastructure Automation Specialist (Trading) is to manage and develop programs and tools used by the trading department. The candidate is expected to work with traders, settlement team, pricing team and other external teams to identify automation opportunities in existing workflow. A good understanding of the entire trading department operations would be advantageous for this role.
- Maintaining and keeping up to date the existing programs and tools used by various teams within the trading department
- Communication with all stakeholders on improvements and automation opportunities in existing workflow
- Develop new tools to optimize existing processes
- Self-driven personality and able to manage projects independently
- Broad understanding of trading industry in areas such as trading and settlement cycle, corporate actions and product pricing models
- Strong technical skills in VBA, C++, and Java Script
If you have a keen eye for innovation, a trailblazer and up for a challenge, apply now! We are looking for talented individuals with fresh new ideas to join our team!
Please send us a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (a member of PhillipCapital).