Project Scope and Duties:
- Assist in designing marketing collaterals, including banners, infographics, and eDMs
- Assist in copywriting for marketing collaterals
- Assist in organising events, webinars, and other activities
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions for marketing collaterals, social media, etc.
- Analyse and derive insights from past marketing campaigns, market and industry trends
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Design, or equivalent
- Possess knowledge and/or experience with graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva)
- Possess knowledge and/or experience with digital marketing (Search Engine Optimisation, Search Engine Marketing, Google Display Network, Social Media)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress backend
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Up-to-date with industry news and digital marketing trends
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)