We are looking for an innovative and forward-thinking team player to join the IT Operations Team! The IT Support Executive will provide end user desktops support and administration of the system.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7/8.1/10, MS Office, and other common software (SW)
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, projectors and any other authorised peripheral equipment
- Dealing with hardware(HW) and SW support queries and issues reported by end users
- Engage with vendors wherever required to resolve issues related to HW/SW
- Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory
- Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation
- Responsible for administration of IP telephony systems
- Responsible for administration of VPN users
- Work with other operation teams to resolve issues
- Travel between different sites in Singapore when necessary
- Perform other tasks as designated by the management
- Minimum Diploma in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong communication and tech support skills
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience in IT Support or Information Systems
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to handle technical queries and request from Mandarin speaking counterparts.
- Hands-on experience on Win7/8.1/10, Active Directory and Exchange
- Entry-level network troubleshooting skills and understanding of networking.
- Basic documentation skills are required
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)