You will be involved in daily operations and ensuring timely and accurate execution of backend processes. You will also need to support the Trading Representatives and clients in operational and settlement matters, as well as to assist them in understanding our products, company’s policies and regulatory requirements. Establishing efficient procedures and practices in managing risks are part of the scope of responsibilities. With the advancement of technology, you will also be engaged in projects for system enhancements and participate in user acceptance testing when required.
- Degree holder in any discipline, preferably in Engineering
- Comfortable and good with numbers
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills
- Meticulous and accurate
- Ability to multi-task and deliver in a dynamic environment
- Responsible and follow-through attitude is a must
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)