- Diploma and above in any discipline
- At least 1 year of working experience in the Derivatives industry is preferred (Senior Position requires at least 2 years of working experience in the Derivatives industry or similar capacity)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- A committed and meticulous team player
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast paced environment
- Preference for candidate who are familiar with the SFA with ability to follow regulatory development and relating them to business initiatives
- Able to work on 24 hours rotating shift and on public holidays
If you have a keen eye for innovation, a trailblazer and up for a challenge, apply now! We are looking for talented individuals with fresh new ideas to join our team!
Please send us a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (a member of PhillipCapital).