- Handle full spectrum of training administration & liaison with internal & external training partners/customers
- Maintain proper filing and fee collection systems
- Coordinate and process student enrolment documents, including government grant application
- Communicate with trainers to schedule courses and seminars, track and update registered course participants and prepare pre-sales logistics
- Perform post training activities (e.g. post-course evaluation)
- Assist in internal and external audit
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory and statutory requirements and standards
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by management.
- Preferably possess a Diploma in any field.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Words, PowerPoint, etc.
- Team-player and fast-learner, and able to work independently
- Capable of accomplishing tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented