- Connecting with IT specialists and display versatility in your business negotiations.
- Perform sales with Financial institutes to promote our IT products and services
- Extensive Prospecting – Ability to generate your own qualified leads through utilizing various avenues such as social media, print media, news, Google, LinkedIn, workshop, forum etc.
- Understand our corporate client’s needs and conscientiously match our products and services to these needs by up-selling and cross-selling
- Work independently and be self-driven within a team structure.
- Strive under pressure and can work in a fast-paced and disciplined environment.
- Responsible and accountable for proposal, presentation, POC, RFP submission and success.
- Qualify business opportunities and sales essential to the effective contract deal
- Develop action oriented plans outlining how to achieve revenue growth objectives and the penetration of new markets.
- A good 3-5 years of experience in selling to financial services industry.
- A degree/Diploma in any discipline will be considered; IT/ Computer Science/ Engineering preferred.
- Bright, confident, highly motivated, disciplined and quick learner.
- Result- and target-oriented and possess a positive attitude.
- Willing to travel
- Display a good network and understanding of financial industry.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates), both in speaking and writing.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and good research skills
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)